Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a super-bright, analytical and technically capable Digital Marketing guru with a passion for design, digital brand building, consumer products and start-ups. This role will suit an ambitious digital whizz who’d like to become our small, yet feisty digital marketing function. Your prior experience will have covered most facets of Digital Marketing including SEO, PPC, e-commerce & Email Marketing and you’ll be looking for a role where you can take full ownership and make a tangible difference to the success of our e-commerce platform.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing to develop and execute our online strategy. You’ll constantly test and monitor performance and maximise spend resourcefully in order to build our community and drive revenue via our webshop. More specifically, you’ll take ownership of:
- e-commerce: Manage our Shopify webshops, keeping products up to date and constantly working to improve conversion rates of incoming leads – from acquisition to conversion.
- Website: Update our WordPress website, making changes to structure, navigation and content to optimise UX and increase conversions. You’ll work with web developers on larger scale projects but you’ll need a good understanding of UI and coding to be successful.
- Google AdWords: Optimise Google AdWords campaigns to drive webshop revenue and build our online community
- Affiliate partners: Develop our Affiliate Future programme to increase revenue and grow our community
- Email Marketing: Help deliver our curated content to the right audience at the right time, increasing web traffic, customer retention and CLV.
- Social media: Help seed content across our social channels in the right way at the right time and manage social advertising campaigns – optimising ads constantly.
- Budgets: Own the digital budget, allocating spend according to campaign objectives.
- Reporting: Report monthly on all digital activity and use insights to optimise and improve ongoing activity – constantly test and iterate to maximise results from limited budgets.
- You’ll have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role, with specialist knowledge of Shopify, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Mailchimp.
- Your track record of generating ideas and delivering results with limited budgets will be enviable and you’ll have experience of bringing marketing strategies to life through all digital channels.
- You’ll be used to making decisions based on data and research, within a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll demonstrate experience in managing social media channels (inc. advertising) by testing and optimising activity constantly.
- You’ll have an approach that means you’re always on the pulse of what’s changing in the digital and social media space and a passion for trying out new ideas.
- You’ll be a thinker as well as a doer – autonomously creating but also delivering plans.
- You’ll be a real team player, able to immerse yourself in our exciting and sometimes challenging environment, learning from others and evaluating everything you do to achieve awesome results.
- A keen eye for design and an understanding of Photoshop, InDesign and other creative platforms would be a bonus.
You’ll be a key part of our small but passionate team. You’ll need a can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in. In return, you’ll be able to take ownership and make an impact very quickly within a design and manufacturing business whose products are innovative, creative, design-led and beautiful in their simplicity.
Do you think you’d be up for the challenge? If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org telling us more about yourself and why you think you’d be right for the role.