WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect personal information that you give us voluntarily and this may include:
- Information you provide when you register to use the site, create an account on our site, complete a form, enter competitions through our site, correspond with us, purchase products from the site, or subscribe to our email.
- We also collect personal information indirectly from you such as information about the pages you look at on the site or the device you connect to the site with, or the products you add to your basket.
Personal information may include:
- Contact details: such as your name, your email address, your telephone number and addresses associated with your account.
- Profile information: such as your contact details (as above)
- Messages you send to us such as email and written correspondence.
- We will keep records of the products and services you purchase from us
- Payment information will be stored on SagePay or Paypal, depending on which option you select at checkout.
- Your preferences: choices you make such as notification and messaging preferences.
- We collect information about the products that you have looked at or that you have added to your basket on the site.
- We collect information about how you use the site such as the pages and links you access, the time you access the site and duration you are on it, the website you come to the site from or go to after leaving.
- We collect information about the computer or other electronic devices you use to connect to the site such as details about the type of device, operating system, browser and applications connected to the site through the device and your Internet service provider
- Typically, the information we collect about how you use or connect to the site is associated with your device and not you as a named individual.
- Other than information you choose to provide to us, we do not collect information about your precise location. Your device’s IP address may help us determine an approximate location but this will be no more precise than the city, state or country you are using your device in.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for internal operations, including data analysis and order processing.
- Improve our products and services.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- From time to time we may contact you by email, only if you have given explicit consent for us to do so, with information about our products and services using the email address which you have provided.
- By signing up to our mailing list, we will collect personal details. These are your name, contact email address, IP address and country.
- We will use the details you provided to contact you about Plumen news, product launches, events, marketing and promotions.
- We do not share your information with third parties, except for MailChimp.
- Sometimes we may use information about your interactions with our newsletters to improve or make changes to our newsletters.We may send you email notifications in relation to your order or changes to the way we provide our services to you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for internal market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- If you do not want us to contact you via email marketing, please let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link (where available) in the emails we send to you.
- We, or our advertising partners, may show advertisements to you on our site or on other websites. To do this we, or our advertising partners, may collect information about how you use the site or the types of other web pages, content and ads you, or others who are using the device you connect to the site, interact with, visit or view. The information collected might also include the IP address of the device you connect to the site or the e-mail address you provide to us or our website. We, or our advertising partners, use the information that is collected to make sure adverts you see either on the site or other websites or apps (where our partners have advertising space) are more relevant to you.
RIGHT TO REQUEST, AMEND OR DELETE YOUR DATA
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Plumen Ltd, Sustainable Bankside, 105 Sumner Street, London SE1 9HZ. This service is free of charge.
- You may also contact us by above email or post and request to make adjustments to your personal information or have your details removed from our database. We will respond to all requests within 30 days.
WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH?
- We do not disclose your information to third parties such as marketing companies or credit reference agencies.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. You can manage your cookies and cookie settings by using the Help section of your browser. To find out more about cookies you may wish to visit aboutcookies.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- By accepting this policy statement, you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.