These terms apply to use of the websites located at www.plumen.com and all associated subdomains, including plumenshop.com (collectively referred to as ‘the Website’).
The Website is owned and operated by Plumen Ltd (‘Plumen’) a company incorporated in England whose registered address is Sustainable Bankside, 105 Sumner Street, London, SE1 9HZ, England. Registered in England No .07248049. VAT No. GB994517670.
Plumen is a trade mark owned by Plumen Ltd. This is the user agreement that governs your use of the Website and the provision of the services we provide you.
Please take time to read these terms as it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship both relating to your use of our website and the services we provide you.
1. General Terms
2. Terms Relating to Website Use
3. Acceptable Use Policy
4. Conditions of Sale of Goods and Services
1. General Terms
A. The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
– All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
– Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
C. Please address any customer service communications to the following:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Plumen Ltd, Sustainable Bankside, 105 Sumner Street, London, SE1 9HZ, England
By telephone: 020 7650 7882
If you are unhappy with the service you have received please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line COMPLAINT. We take your feedback very seriously and will endeavour to investigate the matter fully.
D. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these terms at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms are required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
E. By signing up, you agree to us occasionally contacting you by email with updates and offers. You can opt out of these at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Terms Relating to Website Use
The following terms apply to your general use of our website:
A. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
B. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and all products and materials which we may make available from it including without limitation files, images, scripts and text. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You accept that neither we nor our licensors as may be appropriate grant you any licence in respect of any of these rights.
You may (a) print off one copy for backup purposes only and (b) download extracts of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website. You may not use copies of downloaded material for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us, and you must ensure that all copies of downloaded material retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices which appeared in the source material.
Other than as may be specifically permitted by these terms, you agree that you will not reproduce any content obtained from our website in any manner, and in particular but without limitation that you will not sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease, transmit, broadcast or give away such content or in any manner make it available to third parties or exploit it any way or permit it to be exploited for profit. You agree that you will fully and effectively indemnify us against any claims, demands, costs and damages which we may incur howsoever arising as a result of your failure to comply with this clause. You will notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of our service or our intellectual property rights.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
All rights not explicitly granted by these terms are reserved by us.
C. Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
D. We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
F. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
G. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com with the subject line BUSINESS.
H. Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
3. Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website plumen.com and all associated subdomains, including plumenshop.com (‘our website’). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
Plumen.com and all associated subdomains is a site operated by Plumen Ltd (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site without written permission from a Director of Plumen Ltd.
- Not to use our website or any interactive services for business purposes including the solicitation of business.
- Not to resell access to our website.
- Not to download user account information.
- Not to frame our website or any part of it.
- Not to copy any material obtained from our website to peer to peer networks or other web sites or web services.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
4. Conditions of Sale of Goods and Services
A. Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products and services sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
Payments on this site can be made using either Paypal or most major credit cards.
We dispatch all goods with in the UK and Europe with the Royal Mail or DPD. We will make every effort to dispatch each order within three business days of receipt of the order,
and delivery will be made according to the method selected at checkout.
For our Christmas Delivery dates click here.
D. Promotion and Discount codes
Promotion and discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, with the exception of Gift Cards. Promotion and discount codes are valid on all full price items only – not valid on sale items or other discounted items.